Cast: Leila Hatami, Shahab Hosseini, Farhad Aslani, Parviz Pourhoseini, Bita Farahi, Mina Vahid
98 min, 2K, 2015, Color
Bita, a lawyer and an absolute feminist, finds out a terrible secret about her personal life in relation to her client’s case.
Born in 1955 in Tehran, Alireza Raissian is best known for his debut feature film REYHANEH, represented in festivals of Montreal, Torino, Nantes and Berlin in early nineties. Graduated from College of Television, he began his professional career as scriptwriter and assistant director. His second film JOURNEY, based on a screenplay by Abbas Kiarostami, was shown in San Sebastian, Sao Paulo, Hong Kong and London. The film DESERTED STATION won the Best Actress award in Montreal IFF. His last two films HAVANA FILE and LOVE AT FORTY also took part in many international festivals.
Love at Forty
Time to Love
Festivals and Awards
- 39th Montreal World Film Festival, September 2015, Montreal – Canada (World Cinema Section)
- 5th Iranian Film Festival Australia, October 2015, Melbourne – Australia
- 26th Gene Siskel Film Center, February 2016, Chicago - USA
- UCLA Film & TV Archive, May 2016, Los Angeles – USA
- 19th Revelation Perth Int’l Film Festival, July 2016, Perth – Australia